We are looking for a Software test lead to join our Device Development team at Suunto headquarters in Vantaa.
Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We think it's exciting to build the most reliable and robust products that our consumers take to their adventures in the deepest oceans and the highest mountains. We also have an amazing team of skilled, supportive and fun colleagues for you to work with.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to the high tech consumer solutions for global markets in a challenging technology environment. Your main task is to ensure dive product software goes through rigorous testing whether in laboratory or in real-life conditions to guarantee safe dives for our consumers.
- Creating, tracking and managing test plans for product software in the integrated system
- Scheduling and coordinating testing activities within the software team
- Managing dive test team (Suunto internal and external test divers), including maintaining test dive instructions and organizing field test days and trips
- Establishing transparency to all software testing activities
- Confirming the product passes necessary test criteria
- Improving testing processes, procedures and methods
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent software test lead skills in various test environments (+5 year)
- Familiarity with DevOps or deployment pipelines, continuous integration
- Tendency of assessing the system looking for undiscovered weak points
- In-depth understanding of diving as a sport. It is great if you have diving as a hobby.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborations skills in Finnish and English
If you see this as a motivating next step in your career, please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by December 17th 2017 via this link.
For further information, please contact Satu Rahkonen, Head of Device Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 050-5521017. Satu is available for queries on December 7th between 11.00-12.00, and December 11th between 14:00 – 15.00.