We are looking for a
Support Services Summer Trainee
You are part of Suunto´s Customer Care team offering premium and personal support experience to Suunto customers. You work closely with the Suunto Global Support Services team, as well as other Suunto and Amer organizations involved in Suunto Customer Support Excellence. In this role you will contribute to the success of our ongoing project for the renewal of Suunto customer support online self-help solutions.
- Review the current Suunto support material, documenting status and update needs
- Update or create needed support knowledge such as articles and how-to-use videos, that will be published in suunto.com
- Contribute to other Suunto customer support activities, such as administration of CRM tools or deliver of support related reports
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant university or polytechnic studies on media or communications
- High level of initiative and a systematic approach to work
- Good communicational skills, mainly in written format
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Interest on customer dialogue, knowledge databases, and CRM tools
- Technical know-how on consumer electronics and digital solutions is a plus
Please send your application and CV via this link by 27.4.
For further information, please contact Imma Rovira tel: 040 572 7457 on Tuesdays at 9.00-10.00.