Suunto Movescount is a growing sports community where you can create your own sports diary to collect and share your activities as well as customize your watch.
If you haven’t already, go to www.movescount.com and register. Once you have a user account, you can connect your watch with your account two ways:
- Computer: via USB cable using SuuntoLink
- Mobile device: over Bluetooth using Suunto Movescount App
Download and install SuuntoLink on your PC or Mac to sync your watch with Movescount, keep your GPS optimized, and update your watch software.
We strongly recommend updating your watch when a new software release is available.
Visit www.movescount.com/connect for further information.
Suunto Movescount App
With the Suunto Movescount App, you can further enrich your Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR experience. Pair your watch with the mobile app to get notifications on your watch, change settings on the go, take pictures with data from your Move, and much more.
With any Move that is stored in Movescount, you can add pictures as well as create a Suunto Movie using the Suunto Movescount App.
You cannot pair anything if airplane mode is on. Turn off airplane mode before pairing.
To pair your watch with Suunto Movescount App:
- Ensure your watch Bluetooth is on. Under the settings menu, go to Connectivity » Discovery and enable it if it is not already.
- Download and install Suunto Movescount App on your compatible mobile device from the iTunes App Store, Google Play in addition to several popular app stores in China.
- Start Suunto Movescount App and turn on Bluetooth if it is not on already.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper-right of the app screen and then tap the “+” icon to pair your watch.
Some features require an internet connection over Wi-Fi or mobile network. Carrier data connection fees may apply.