We are looking for a Business Controller, Supply Chain Management to join our Business Controllers team in Suunto headquarters in Vantaa.
As a Controller you have an active business role. You work closely with sourcing and operations team, controllers and with the Suunto finance head. You will report to Suunto finance head and be part of finance and supply chain management teams.
You are responsible for:
- Analyzing and forecasting certain view of product GP% as well as Suunto global GP%
- Leading in monthly, quarterly and annual SCM reporting & forecasting rounds
- Leading of sourcing, products, production and warranty costing calculations
- Calculating internal transfer pricing and being linked with global end to end pricing matters
- Controlling global stock including RM, WIP and FG
- Establishing and maintaining processes, policies, and operating procedures
- Contributing to Suunto strategy process
We expect the right candidate to have:
- Suitable education (M.Sc./MBA degree in finance/accounting)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferably in stock listed company
- Evidence of leading change management projects
- Experience with systems and its development e.g. data-base know how, SAP/Hyperion experience is a benefit
- International living/working experience
You have good communications skills in Finnish and English. You are a proactive, energetic and hands on problem solver and a team player as well. You have a passion for mathematical and number problem solving.
If you feel you share Suunto’s values – customer first, passion to win, accountability and cooperation – please send in your CV and application by May 8th, 2016.
For more information, please contact consultant Timo Toivanen in Taplow Finland +358 40 825 6357