We are looking for a
Production Test Engineer
to join our Test Engineering Team in Vantaa
Your main task is to specify, design and maintain automated production test systems. You will also participate in developing test system platforms for all Suunto's manufacturing activities. As a member of the Production Test Engineering team you will work closely with production to improve process yields and test system reliability for high tech consumer products.
Your field of action will comprise collaboration with designing teams and production at Vantaa headquarters as well as contract manufacturing and test system subcontractors. We are offering a great job opportunity for an experienced manufacturing test
We expect the right candidate to have:
- Professional experience in test designing for electronics
- Good skills in Labview and TestStand programming
- Experience in SPC, databases and electronics designing as well as hands on IT skills are benefits
- Right attitude, good teamwork skills
- At least a bachelor's degree in engineering
- You are fluent in English
- Active and communicative personality
- Good teamwork skills
Suunto offers an excellent working environment as one of the most desired employers. If you feel you share Suunto's values – customer first, passion to win, accountability and cooperation – please apply by June 12th, 2013 through this link.
For more information, please contact Tapio Leveelahti, +358 40 544 4411.