We are looking for an Embedded System Release Engineer for our device software creation. You will be in the heart of Amer Sports Digital product creation. In this role you will be leading our continuous integration effort in a very hands-on way. We have multiple codelines built for a range of IoT devices, offering you interesting challenges every day.
This is not a "corporate manager" type of job, we are looking for someone who enjoys getting their hands dirty with pull requests, merging code and running after failing and occasionally working test assets. You discover and propose new ways to become better at integrating and building software. This job is not for everyone; it takes a certain kind of person to understand that this work is essential for successful software creation.
To be the right person for this role, you have
- Passion for continuous integration, build systems and test automation. The key tools of the domain such as Bitbucket, GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins are familiar to you.
- Experience as a developer and good knowledge of either C or C++, object-oriented thinking, and resource constrained environment
- Interest for building and creating software in the right way. Agile and Lean practices are the norm for you. End of the day you have passion for continuous improvement.
- Team player
To nail the role right away, it helps if you have
- Skills and experience in mobile or embedded architecture
- Passion for modern analytics
- Cross-platform software development experience
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Tuesday, May 16, 2017 via the application link. Applications are reviewed as they come in. For further information, contact Petri Lehtovirta, phone +358 40 750 4633, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Amer Sports Digital
Do you want to influence the way people live an active and adventurous life? How about building software that impacts the way millions of people around the world experience basketball, trail running, downhill skiing and other sports? Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon Atomic, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc’teryx, Enve, and Mavic.
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people who are passionate, who love to create great products/ services and who want to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate BS required.