Dimensions and weight:
- Length: 104.6 mm / 4.12 in
- Width: 60.5 mm / 2.38 in
- Height: 23.1 mm / 0.91 in
- Weight: 347 g / 12.2 oz
- Normal altitude range: 0 to 3,000 m / 10,000 ft above sea level
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +50°C / -4°F to +122°F
- Maintenance cycle: 500 hours of diving or two years, whichever comes first
Do not leave the dive computer in direct sunlight!
- Temperature compensated pressure sensor
- Maximum depth of operation: 150 m / 492 ft (complying with EN 13319)
- Maximum static pressure: 15 bar (complying with EN 13319 and ISO 6425)
- Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale or better from 0 to 150 m / 492 ft at 20°C / 68°F (complying with EN 13319)
- Depth display range: 0 to 300 m / 984 ft
- Resolution: 0.1 m from 0 to 100 m / 1 ft from 0 to 328 ft; 1 m from 100 to 150 m / 1 ft from 328 to 392 ft
- Resolution: 1°C / 1.5 °F
- Display range: -20 to +50°C/-4 to +122°F
- Accuracy: ± 2°C/± 3.6°F within 20 minutes of temperature change
Displays in mixed gas dive mode
- Helium %: 0–95
- Oxygen %: 5–99
- Oxygen partial pressure display: 0.0–3.0 bar
- CNS%: 0–500% with 1% resolution
- OTU: 0-500
- Dive time: 0 to 999 min
- Surface time: 0 to 99 h 59 min
- Dive counter: 0 to 99 for repetitive dives
- No-decompression time: 0 to 99 min (>99 above 99)
- Ascent time: 0 to 999 min (- - after 999)
- Ceiling depths: 3.0 to 150 m / 10 to 492 ft
- Accuracy: ± 25 s/month (at 20°C/68°F)
- 12/24 h display
- Accuracy: +/- 15°
- Resolution: 1°
- Max. tilt: 45 degrees
- Balance: global
- Accuracy: 1 second
- Display range: 0’00 – 99’59
- Resolution: 1 second
- Sample rate. 10 seconds
- Memory capacity: approximately 200 hours of diving
Tissue calculation model
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm (developed by Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke, BSc, MSc, PhD)
- 15 tissue compartments
- Tissue compartment halftimes for nitrogen: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 120, 160, 240, 320, 400, 480, 560 and 720 min. The on-gassing and off-gassing halftimes are the same.
- Tissue compartment halftimes are divided by a constant factor to obtain helium halftimes.
- Reduced gradient (variable) M-values based on diving habit and dive violations. The M-values are tracked up to 100 hours after a dive
- The exposure calculations (CNS% and OTU) are based on recommendations by R.W. Hamilton, PhD and currently accepted exposure time limit tables and principles.
- Type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: fully charged, min. 20h dive time
The following conditions have an effect on the expected battery lifetime:
- The conditions in which the unit is operated and stored (for example, temperature/cold conditions). Below 10°C/50°F the expected battery lifetime is about 50- 75% of that at 20°C/68°F.
- The quality of the battery. Some lithium batteries may exhaust unexpectedly, which cannot be tested in advance.
Low temperature or an internal oxidation of the battery may activate the battery warning even though the battery has enough capacity. In this case, the warning usually disappears when the dive mode is activated again.
- Bluetooth® Smart-kompatibel
- Kommunikationsfrekvens: 2,4 GHz
- Rækkevidde: ~3 m/9,8 fod