We are looking for a HR Shared Services Specialist to join our Amer Sports EMEA HRSS team.
The EMEA HR Shared Services is looking for a team member to strengthen and help develop our services during a two year period as our current team member is going on maternity leave. You like being involved in many different tasks and bringing them to a close. You have passion for customer service in HR and love administration and improving how we work. You are a team worker with decision making capacity and a great sense of responsibility and humour. You take pride in accurate administration and taking services to the next level. You are internationally oriented and have experience with Finnish production environments. Are you our new team member?
- People data administration
- Outsourced payroll administration including verification and quality management
- Personnel service and benefits administration
- People reporting
- Internal customer service
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Professional Finnish and English. Another Scandinavian language is considered a plus.
- Computer mastery with specific emphasis on current HR software (Workday), Excel and collaboration tools.
- Good knowledge of Finland specific employee relations and experience with dynamic and quickly changing organizations.
- Specialist knowledge in payroll processing and HR admin activities.
- Good understanding of collective agreements and an ability to interpret them on a daily basis
The location for this position is the Suunto office in Vantaa, with the possibility to work elsewhere on occasion. Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Monday 03.10.2016. For further information, contact Linda Rots Lohela, +358406613585, email@example.com
If you want a feeling for what it's like to work for Suunto, you can check out #suuntolife and watch this short video of one nice morning we spent together: https://vimeo.com/110763131.