We are looking for a
to join our User Experience team in Suunto headquarters in Vantaa
You are part of the team to create world-class user experience for Suunto products and services. The goal for this role is to ensure correct software operating system, graphic engine and embedded software architecture decisions for future platforms.
- Providing recommendations for software architecture development
- Development of product prototypes
- Development of graphical embedded SW libraries
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Good understanding of modular low level software abstraction of hardware architectures
- Good command of object oriented UI framework design and programming
- Understanding of graphical user interface real time composition methods
- Experience in designing / implementing accelerated and non-accelerated real time graphics rendering software
- Ability to design SW architecture scalable for both low and high performance devices
- Experience in porting software between different operating system and hardware platforms
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written, able to articulate technical issues clearly.
Is this the job you have been looking for? If you share Suunto’s values – Customer First, Passion to Win, Accountability and Cooperation, don’t hesitate to send your application.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by 28.02.2014. via link below http://suunto.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=3480924
For further information, call consultant Timo Toivanen at Taplow Finland +358 40 825 6357 or visit www.suunto.com.