Do you want to make a direct impact in how people around the world will experience their sports activities and adventures? An exciting opportunity has come up - we are now looking for a creative User Interface Designer to join the in-house design team in Suunto headquarters in Vantaa.
Suunto is a high-profile sports instrument and digital solution brand with a strong global reach. You will bring your talent and spirit into a house full of passionate professionals, creating desirable solutions to our customers.
Your main responsibilities as a UI Designer is to design user interfaces for Suunto watches and digital solutions as well as to participate in user experience exploration. The job will offer both fast-pace development programs and blue-sky concepting. Together the team aims to help transforming Suunto to an integrated solutions company.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Solid work experience of UI and UX design for consumer applications
- Strong sense of visual aesthetics and an eye for functionality in small size screens
- Understanding the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies such as HTML, JS, and CSS
- Working knowledge of basic code execution
- Mastering common design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote and similar
- Good level of English skills
We also appreciate:
- Strong portfolio
- Passion for your work
- Understanding of other information technologies
- Good communications skills and the ability to explain design decisions to all stakeholders
- A can-do attitude, sense of humor and ability to work with others in a creative team environment
So, hesitate no more, but apply! If you want to know more, you can contact our recruitment partner Sofia Pohls, firstname.lastname@example.org or 050 548 9128.