The 2.0.45 software update for the Ambit3 watches brings improvements to distance accuracy, running performance, display hibernation, and other enhancements:
- Display hibernation fixed
- Cycling power search fixed in Triathlon and multisport modes
- Sound feedback added to sport change in multisport
- Running performance graph fixed
- Problem with recovery time freezing during sleep recovery test fixed
- Recovery test user interface translations fixed
- 250 POI support fixed
- Energy consumption graph fixed
- Navigation map distance scale fixed in imperial mode
- Stages power sensor cadence fixed
- Ascent/Descent calculation improved
Make sure you have the latest version of Moveslink2 in order to receive the update.
We have decided not to implement the voice guidance for the Ambit3 family as the quality of the phone generated speech unfortunately was not satisfactory.