Your Suunto EON Core can be used with multiple Suunto Tank PODs for wireless tank pressure transmission.
To install and pair a Suunto Tank POD:
- Install the Tank POD as described in the Tank POD quick guide.
- Wait for green LED on Tank POD to flash.
- If your Suunto EON Core has a blank screen, press any key to activate it.
- Hold your Suunto EON Core close to the Tank POD.
- After a few seconds, a menu pops up on the screen showing the Tank POD serial number, battery status and the tank pressure. From the menu, select the correct gas for that Tank POD.
The battery level indication shown when pairing the Tank POD is an approximation only. The POD battery may deplete faster than the indication suggests.
Repeat the procedure above for additional Tank PODs and select different gases for each POD.
You cannot pair another Tank POD unless you have a second gas defined in Suunto EON Core.
Alternatively, you can select which Tank POD to use with each gas by selecting a Tank POD for the gas in question in the Gas(es) menu. When using this method, ensure the Tank POD has been activated by ensuring there is tank pressure reading in screen and that it is within range. In the menu, the Tank POD is identified by the serial number printed on the Tank POD.
In the dive main views, only one tank pressure is shown and corresponds to the active gas. When the gas is changed, the displayed tank pressure is also changed accordingly.
If there are several divers using Tank PODs, always check before you dive that the POD number of your selected gas corresponds to the serial number on your POD.
Remove pressure from the Tank POD when not diving to save battery life.