Suunto Spartan solution release notes October 12th, 2016
Suunto Movescount update release 52
- The default settings of existing sports modes can now be adjusted for Suunto Spartan Ultra and Spartan Sport
Suunto Spartan Ultra & Spartan Sport watch firmware release 1.2.4
- The default settings of existing sports modes can now be adjusted in Suunto Movescount watch settings. Please also see the known issues section below.
- Sport mode display containing running cadence has been added to running modes
- New pool swimming sport mode to be used without heart rate belt
- New trail running sport mode displaying power data from Stryd power-meter
- Route synchronization to watch is fixed (maximum number of routes used in watch is currently limited to 15)
- Bike POD calibration value set in Suunto Movescount is now effective in Suunto Spartan watches
- Scuba diving and free diving sport modes have been removed since Suunto Spartan is not a diving device
- The watch sport mode autolap distance setting sometimes fails to sync when synchronizing the watch for the first time after a firmware update. The workaround here is to trigger the sync again either by connecting the watch to SuuntoLink with the cable or starting up the Suunto Movescount App on the phone and switching Bluetooth OFF and ON to trigger the sync.