Suunto is committed to protecting the environment and preventing pollution through responsible design, manufacturing and delivery of high quality products and services. Suunto respects nature in all of its facets.
Suunto’s environmentally notable principles are:
- Selecting durable materials
- Reducing waste and recycling efficiently
- Collaborating with suppliers for improving environmental performance
- Saving energy in all operations
Suunto is committed to fulfil its compliance obligations in the countries we operate. Suunto is also committed to continual improvement of the Environmental Management System to enhance environmental performance. Suunto is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Suunto environmental management system scope:
- Suunto Vantaa headquarter
- Suunto Vantaa production facility
- Suunto Vantaa repair center