- Further enriched Suunto Apps (with rich math functions, new variables, sound and backlight. Note: only one App can be used in each sport mode)
- Storm Alarm App
- Sunrise/Sunset App
- Countdown timer
- Maximum speed of an exercise on watch
- Battery charge level (%)
- Improved connection stability to pods and belts
- Faster move sync to Movescount
- Improved scaling of barometer graph
- Backlight is turned on for autolap only in night mode
Due to SW-code memory restrictions the original Ambit will unfortunately not be able to receive all the current or upcoming new features of the Ambit2 and Ambit2 S such as swimming or multisport functionality.
How do I get an App (e.g. Storm Alarm) to my Suunto Ambit?
1. First, find the App you want to use (e.g. Storm Alarm). Go to App Zone: www.movescount.com/apps. Type the search words (storm alarm) to the Search field and press search.
2. Open the selected App page and add it to your App library by selecting "Save App". The App is ready to be added to your Ambit sport modes.
3. To get the App to your sport modes, go to Gear settings page from top navigation or by using a Gear settings link, and add the App to the sport mode you wish to use it with.
4. After adding the App to the sport mode, remember to synchronize your Ambit. The App will now be available in the sport mode you've added it to.