1. The trial programme is organized by Suunto Oy (Valimotie 7, 01510 Vantaa, “Suunto”), and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Each participant shall fully release Twitter from any and all liability with respect to the Suunto trial programme. You are providing information to Suunto and not to Twitter.
2. The trial is open to any United Kingdom residents above the age of 16, excluding employees (including their family members) of Suunto or its affiliates.
3. The trial programme applications are open until October 23, 2015, 23:59 pm GMT and do not require purchase.
4. In order to participate you must have an Internet connection.
5. To participate you must fill in the participation form at suunto.com. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. 20 trialists will be chosen to participate in the Suunto Traverse trial programme. The trialists will be chosen by Suunto by November 3, 2015, and the outcome shall be final. The trialists will be contacted by Suunto via email. The trialists shall reply within seven (7) days after having been informed by Suunto of their selection, in the absence of which Suunto is free to select another trialist.
7. The trial consists of a 21 day trial of a new Suunto Traverse watch. All courier costs will be covered by Suunto. Trialists will be asked to take part in a series of social challenges to put the watch to the test over the trial period.
8. Any offensive or inappropriate content (as deemed by Suunto) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
11. You accept these terms by participating in the trial programme. Suunto reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage.