With the 2.4.1 software update you can now see the altitude profile of your route directly on your Suunto Ambit3 Peak watch with real-time ascent gain and remaining ascent information. Additionally, you can preview your planned route and its altitude profile in route selection. The update brings also daily step count and other enhancements to the watch.
Important note! This firmware will require Suunto Movescount App users to update to the latest version of the Movescount App in order to sync with the watch again!
- Route altitude profile navigation in real-time
- Full route track and altitude profile of the track included in move summary and logbook
- Route preview and altitude profile preview in route selection
- Possibility to clear recovery test calibration values in service menu
- Daily step count
- Fixes to wrist cadence when running with fast pace
- Several other smaller fixes and general performance improvement