We are looking for a Digital Support Content Specialist to join Suunto Customer Care team in Vantaa, Finland.
You are part of our Customer Care organization offering premium and personal support experience to Suunto customers. You work closely with the Suunto global Support Services team, as well as Suunto Product, Software, and Marketing organizations as they are key to Suunto customer support excellence. In this role you will create and manage the knowledge content for the Suunto Customer Support online and mobile self-help solutions, such as knowledge base articles, how-to videos and troubleshooting steps. You will be in a key position to drive the expansion and evolution of our self-help solutions. The position is based in Suunto headquarters, Vantaa, Finland.
- Update and maintain existing customer support materials
- Identify emerging needs for new support material by developing and maintaining relevant analytics
- Plan and implement autonomously the appropriate solution for each customer support need
- Become an expert on Suunto Products and Customer Solutions, able to generate Knowledge Base content for both contact center and end customers self-help solutions
- In collaboration with marketing team, create and publish support material in the context of new product and software releases
- Ensure support content is effortlessly searchable by our customers in self-help tools, online and in mobile apps
- Follow consumer trends to identify and implement innovative self-help solutions for Suunto customers
- Contribute to other Suunto Support Services activities
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to crystalize complex and technical concepts into a customer-oriented, understandable summary
- Pro-active with high level of initiative, and analytical mindset
- Customer centric thinking, strong team player and natural networker
- Copywriting experience and basic graphic design skills
- Native level of written and spoken English. Other languages considered an asset (Chinese, German, French, Spanish)
- Work experience in the field of customer care as well as know-how on customer dialogue, knowledge databases and CRM tools, preferably Salesforce Service Cloud
- Interest in the world of outdoor and performance sports
- Master or bachelor level of studies
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Sunday August 20th 2017 via this link. For further information, contact Support Services Manager Imma Rovira, on Wed 9.8. or 16.8. between 9-10, phone +358 40572 7457.