Hereby, Suunto Oy, declares that the radio equipment type OW151 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.suunto.com/EUconformity.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This product has been tested to comply with FCC standards and is intended for home or office use.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Suunto could void your authority to operate this device under FCC regulations.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The operation of this equipment is subject to the following two conditions: (1) it is possible that this equipment or device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this equipment or device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the equipment or device.