To start exercising:
- Moisten the contact areas and put on the heart rate belt (optional).
- Press to enter the start menu.
- Press Exercise. to enter
- Scroll the sport mode options with or and select a suitable mode with
- The watch automatically starts searching for a heart rate belt signal, if the selected sport mode uses a heart rate belt. Wait for the watch to notify that the heart rate and/or GPS signal have been found, or press Later. The watch continues to search the heart rate/GPS signal.
Once the heart rate/GPS signal has been found, the watch starts showing and recording heart rate/GPS data. to select
- Press Additional options in sport modes). to start recording your exercise. To access the options menu, keep pressed (see