1. The contest is organized by Suunto Oy (Valimotie 7, 01510 Vantaa, “Suunto”), and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Youtube. Each participant shall fully release Youtube from any and all liability with respect to the contest.
2. The contest may be participated by any person anywhere in the world above the age of 16, excluding employees (including their family members) of Suunto or its affiliates.
3. The contest is open until October 8, 2015, 23:59 pm GMT and does not require purchase.
4. In order to participate you must hold a Youtube account and an Internet connection.
5. To participate, create a video that explains or shows where your dream traverse takes you, upload it to Youtube and fill in the participation form at suunto.com.
6. One (1) winner will be chosen. The winner will be chosen by a vote organized on suunto.com between October 14 - October 28, 2015, and the outcome shall be final. One person can only vote once. The winner will be chosen from six finalists, of which three (3) will be chosen based on the amount of video views on Youtube (three (3) most viewed contest entry videos will be invited to the final) and three (3) by a jury set by Suunto. The winner shall be contacted by Suunto after the voting has closed. Suunto reserves the right to disqualify anyone believed to be abusing video views by intentionally creating artificial views or otherwise manipulating view count. The winner shall reply within fourteen (14) days after having been informed by Suunto of the win, in the absence of which Suunto is free to select another winner.
7. The prize consists of the winner's dream traverse, covering travel expenses for the winner and the people they possibly choose to travel with for up to 5 000 €. The prize cannot be converted into cash. Arrangements for the trip, such as reserving flight tickets are to be made before December 31, 2015, and the prize journey must be completed by June 30, 2016. Suunto reserves the right to replace the prize by another prize of the same value for any reason beyond Suunto’s reasonable control.
8. Any offensive or inappropriate content (as deemed by Suunto) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
9. All participants videos may be published or used, as permitted by Youtube’s terms and conditions by Suunto for research, marketing, or other business purposes without further permission from the participants. The winner's prize journey will be featured in suunto.com and Suunto's social media channels, and the winner shall provide photos and/or videos for these purposes.
11. You accept these terms by participating in the contest. Suunto reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage.