We are now looking for an Android Developer to join our Mobile Team in Vantaa or Tampere to build exciting digital solutions for sports-lovers around the world! This is an intriguing role for you who enjoy tackling real-life user needs, and want to build world-class products for consumers.
You will get the chance to work in a highly motivated, agile and self-organized team of engineers, UX designers, QA and product managers. In your work, you have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology in building new exciting features and implement perfect designs with advanced animations. We have an attitude of accountability and knowledge-sharing—so we hope you enjoy reviewing code, sharing your knowledge and improving our code base through continuous refactoring. Some cool things we work with are Reactive Extensions, Bluetooth and Test Automation to mention a few.
The team you would be joining has to date shipped mobile apps like Sports Tracker which have millions of active monthly users and a 5-star rating in the Play Store. It is a great place to learn, grow and contribute towards building successful Android solutions in a great team. We value the autonomy of our teams; in your normal day you would be working closely with your peer developers, designers, test engineers and other key stakeholders to develop the app further and create real consumer value.
To succeed in this role
1. You should have demonstrated experience producing object-oriented, structured, readable and testable code. Besides this, you have experience in developing mobile applications with Android and have worked in agile and customer-driven development.
2. You also have a passion for developing inspiring and engaging UX, and you communicate and collaborate well in a team.
We also value
1. Active participation and a history in the Google Android ecosystem. Here at Amer Sports, Android is a larger ecosystem we actively play in. We value e.g. if you have attended Android developer events or have a history from working closely with Google.
2. Specific understanding or experience of domain technologies or concepts such as Bluetooth connectivity.
3. Interest in or passion for sports of any kind.
Please let us know about yourself by Wednesday, September 6, 2017 via this link. For further information, contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Sofia, email@example.com or +358 505 489 128.
About Amer Sports Digital
Do you want to influence the way people live an active and adventurous life? How about building software that impacts the way millions of people around the world experience basketball, trail running, downhill skiing and other sports? Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon Atomic, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc’teryx, Enve, and Mavic.
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people who are passionate, who love to create great products/services and who want to have a positive impact on people's lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate BS required.
Want to know who you would be working with and how we do things? For more information about Amer Sports Digital check out: www.amersportsdigital.com and https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/amer-sports-digital.