1. The contest is organized by Suunto Oy (Tammiston kauppatie 7 A, 01510 Vantaa, Finland, “Suunto”).
2. The contest may be participated by any person above the age of 18 living in Great Britain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark or Norway, excluding employees (including their family members) of Suunto or its affiliates. However and despite the aforesaid, in the event the legislation of your home country does not allow this kind of campaign, you are not allowed to participate.
3. The contest is open from May 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017, 23:59 pm GMT and does not require purchase.
4. In order to participate you must hold an Internet connection.
5. To participate, subscribe to the Suunto newsletter at: http://pages.email.suunto.com/page.aspx?QS=330c754b5e92df745cec06602f4057b5a683ce80e4854925535bd886b9272df7&src=LeadCollector
6. One (1) winner will be chosen among all subscribers per each contest month; May, June, Juy, August, September, October, November and December 2017. The winner will be chosen by Suunto by lottery, the outcome of which shall be final. The lottery will be held on the last working day (Monday-Friday) of the respective contest month.
7. The winner will be notified personally by sending an e-mail to the address given by the participant upon subscription. The winner shall send his or her contact details to Suunto, so as to enable Suunto to deliver the prize to the winner, at: firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days after having been informed by Suunto of the win, in the absence of which Suunto is free to select another winner.
8. The prize consists of one (1) Suunto Spartan Ultra sports watch. Suunto reserves the right to replace the prize by another prize of the same value for any reason beyond Suunto’s reasonable control.
9. The prize received may become subject to fees and taxes in accordance with local applicable mandatory laws. Suunto shall not be responsible for such taxes and fees unless otherwise required by local applicable mandatory laws.
10. Any offensive or inappropriate comments (as deemed by Suunto) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
12. The contest and associated prize draw (including these Rules) and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Finnish law.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law, Suunto shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
14. You accept these terms by participating in the contest. Suunto reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage.