Do you want to influence the way people live an active and adventurous life? How about building software that impacts the way millions of people around the world experience basketball, trail running, downhill skiing and other sports? Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon Atomic, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc'teryx, Enve and Mavic.
We are looking for a System Integration Lead for our IoT and embedded device software creation.
You will be accountable for leading and doing our continuous integration effort for multiple codelines built for a range of IoT devices. You will have your hands dirty with PullRequests, merging code and running after failing and occasionally working test assets. As a part of your work, you will also spend time on thinking how we can learn to be better at integrating and building software. This job is not for everybody; it takes a certain kind of person to understand that this work is at the heart of product creation and essential for any successful software organization.
To be the right person for this role, you have
- Passion for continuous integration, build systems and test automation. The key technologies of the domain such as Bitbucket, GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins are extremely familiar to you.
- Experience as a developer and good knowledge of either C or C++ and object-oriented thinking.
- Track record of working in a complex and distributed software organizations that have built software for mobile or resource constrained devices.
- Interest for building and creating software in the right way. Agile and Lean practices are the norm for you. End of the day you have passion for continuous improvement.
- Team player and enjoy enabling others to be successful.
To nail the role right away, it helps if you have
- Skills and experience in mobile and embedded architecture
- Passion for modern analytics
- Cross-platform software development experience
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Monday, May 8, 2017 via the application link. Applications are reviewed as they come in. For further information, contact Petri Lehtovirta, phone +358 40 750 4633, email email@example.com.
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people are passionate, who love to create great products/ services and who want to have a positive impact on peoples' lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate bs required.