1. The contest is organized by Suunto Oy (Valimotie 7, 01510 Vantaa, “Suunto”), and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each participant shall fully release Facebook from any and all liability with respect to the contest.
2. The contest may be participated by any person anywhere in the world above the age of 16, excluding employees (including their family members) of Suunto or its affiliates.
3. The contest is open until July 19, 2015, 11:59 pm GMT and does not require purchase.
4. In order to participate you must hold a Facebook account and an Internet connection.
5. To participate, answer the question: “Who would you like to go diving with?” by tagging a friend in the comment section of the post posing the question on Suunto Diving Facebook page.
6. One (1) winner will be chosen. The winner will be chosen by Suunto by lottery, the outcome of which shall be final.
7. The winner shall send his or her contact details to Suunto, so as to enable Suunto to deliver the prize to the winner, at: firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days after having been informed by Suunto of the win, in the absence of which Suunto is free to select another winner.
8. The prize consists of one (1) Suunto Guiding Star Compass pendant. Suunto reserves the right to replace the prize by another prize of the same value for any reason beyond Suunto’s reasonable control.
9. Any offensive or inappropriate comments (as deemed by Suunto) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
10. All rights to the participants’ comments shall belong to Suunto and may be published or used by Suunto for research, marketing, or other business purposes without further permission from the participants.
12. You accept these terms by participating in the contest. Suunto reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage.