You are part of our Global Brand & Marketing team to create world-class user experience for Suunto products and services. The goal for this role is to build the Suunto brand image and lead the development and deployment of the Business Unit’s marketing toolkits globally. You have the ability to understand key target consumers and define key touch points when and where to reach them. You will define communication objectives. The position is a one year maternity leave substitution and is located in Vantaa, Finland.
- Develop Business Unit’s annual marketing plans in line with the Suunto brand
- Own Marketing Toolkit development and deployment to local marketing & commercial teams of Amer Sports. Ensure that it is well executed in the markets.
- Manage and support local execution of marketing plans through frequent communication with the markets
- Create marketing briefs to Marketing Communication, Digital Marketing and external marketing partners. Validate the output.
- Coordinate marketing activities for maximizing marketing ROI and ensuring the consistency of Suunto brand
- Develop and monitor a scorecard to measure the execution and efficiency of marketing programs
- Identify new opportunity and contribute to the development of new business cases for Suunto
- Contribute to defining BU strategy and Global Marketing Plan creation
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to lead diverse teams of unconventional thinkers within and outside of the organization. Desire to try new approaches.
- Ability to get into consumer shoes
- Passion for sports
- Proven track record of brand building
- Projects and budgets management skills
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Sunday 23.10.2016. For further information, please contact Minna Koivukangas, Arespartners, +358 40 823 8425Call: +358 40 823 8425, available on Thursday 13.10. at 8-10 and on Monday 17.10. at 14-16.
If you want a feeling for what it’s like to work for Suunto, you can check out #suuntolife and watch this short video of one nice morning we spent together.