We are looking for a Service Excellence Solutions Manager to join Suunto Customer Care team in Vantaa, Finland
You are part of our Customer Care organization offering premium and personal service experience to Suunto customers. In this role you will develop and maintain service capabilities for Suunto global service network. This is a key position to develop further our customers’ service experience and to minimize the repair costs.
You lead a team of three people that manages different areas of service capability: service know-how creation, service material management and logistics, and maintenance and development of reporting and diagnostics systems. Also ensuring the serviceability of new products and solutions is under your responsibility within R&D programs.
You work closely with our global Service Network Management team as well as Support Services, several Supply Chain functions (e.g. Purchasing and Quality), Product Management, and product and solutions development organizations. You are responsible for key partnerships regarding reporting system and service logistics.
- Lead Service Excellence Solutions team
- Manage service network capabilities and knowledge via service manuals and bulletins, troubleshooting information, primary trainings, tools development, and network support
- Manage service materials (spare parts, service modules, tools) and logistics
- Maintain and develop systems such as repair reporting platform and service diagnostics software
- Contribute to new product and solution development programs to ensure the serviceability
- Run field return analysis and claim validation for new products
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant experience in corresponding tasks
- Experience in service capability development
- Understanding of materials management (logistics, inventory, order fulfilment, SAP)
- Leadership experience
- Proactive working style
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s level education
This position is a maternity leave substitution (for an estimate of one year) and it is based at Suunto headquarters, Vantaa, Finland.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by 5th of November 2017 via this link. For further information, contact Head of Customer Care Sanna Timonen on October 31st or November 3rd at 9:30-10:30, at +358 40 679 7374.
If you want a feeling for what it’s like to work for Suunto, you can check out #suuntolife and watch this short video of one nice morning we spent together: https://vimeo.com/110763131. You can also check out www.suunto.com.