We are looking for a Program Quality Manager to join our Quality & Operational Excellence team at Suunto headquarters in Vantaa
Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We think it's exciting to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. Also, we have an amazing team of skilled, supportive and fun colleagues for you to work with.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to quality of solutions for high tech consumer products for global markets in a challenging technology environment. Your main task is to be an active member in product programs and define the quality targets for programs together with Program Manager. Your responsibility area covers all the stages of product development from concept phase to product launch and start of mass production.
To succeed in this role you should have understanding of different quality aspects from mechanics, electronics, packaging and design of products that are used in harsh environment. You enjoy working as a member of a team developing products that you can experience yourself.
- Program quality target setting
- Defining and collecting Quality metrics and organizing Quality reviews
- Ensuring that product requirements are recognized and fulfilled
- Support programs in DFSS implementation and usage of statistical methods
- Program Risk management facilitation
- Organizing lessons learned collection and sharing, before and after programs
- Analysis of warranty returns (SW and HW) and initiation and coordination of corrective actions after launch
- Driving operational excellence and continuously improving ways of working in product programs
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong experience in DFSS and statistical analysis and tools
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of quality engineering preferably in consumer products
- Experience in Product development
- Experience of requirements management
- Experience in reliability engineering
- Understanding of various materials and their production technologies/mechanics/HW design
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills in Finnish and English
- Suitable Masters/Bachelor degree in Engineering
If you see this as a motivating next step in your career, please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by September 3rd 2017 via this link.
For further information, please contact Terhi Siimes, Head of Quality & Operational Excellence, email@example.com, 040-7706758. Terhi is available on August 25th, between 13:00-14:00, and August 31st between 15:30-16:30.