We are looking for Enterprise Architect, Director to join our Amer Sports Connected Devices and Digital Services Category.The position reports to Chief Digital Officer (CDO).
The Amer Sports omni-channel and digital transformation capability building continues. We want to serve our consumers with their evolving needs to interact with our Brands and purchase their products & services thru several digital consumer touchpoints. Translation of our business strategies to our digital requirements is a critical success factor for our digital glide path.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for driving the Enterprise Architecture agenda by collaboration, finding solutions and managing outcomes as per company's business strategy to enable future-state business capabilities. The person must be capable of applying existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models. Conversely, the Enterprise Architect must quickly capture the most relevant aspects of the IT architecture in the different business areas and identify optimization and transformation opportunities.
The Enterprise Architect leads and coordinates all aspects of the enterprise architecture, including working with business, solutions and technical architects. This role works with several stakeholders like business management of Brands and e.g. Global Information & Communication Solution management.
Role requires travel up to 50%. Base location is Vantaa, Finland.
- Knowledge of digital business models and experience of digital transformation
- Knowledge of modern business and IT ecosystems and processes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Desired working experience:
- Strong understanding and experience of digital consumer journey
- Business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis
- Previous work experience in global matrix organization
- Experience of business, process development, operating and financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting
- Master's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or equivalent experience
Want to join us and be part of our digital transformation? Tell us more about yourself latest by 28th January 2018 via this link.
Want to know who you would be working with and how we do things? For more information about Amer Sports and Amer Sports Digital check out: