Note: This article applies for Suunto 3 Fitness and Suunto Spartan Collection watches.
To pair your Suunto watch with Suunto app:
Prepare your Suunto watch for pairing:
- Wake up your watch by pressing the middle button.
- Ensure that Airplane mode is disabled: Settings > Connectivity > Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is activated (toggle is green), press the middle button to disable it.
- Ensure Discovery is enabled on your watch. Discovery controls Bluetooth broadcasting on the watch. If Discovery is disabled, your mobile device cannot find the watch. Go to Settings > Connectivity > Discovery. Check that Discovery is enabled (toggle is green). If it is disabled (grey), press the middle button to enable Discovery.
Start the pairing process on your phone:
- Ensure that Bluetooth is activated and start Suunto app.
- Tap the 'watch’ icon to enter the Watch view.
- When your Suunto watch appears in the list of watches tap PAIR. If more than one watch is listed, select your watch based on the serial number shown at the backside of your watch.
- Enter the passkey shown on your watch into the pairing request field on your mobile device and tap PAIR.
- Wait for the pairing to complete. This may take several minutes.
Which mobile devices are compatible with Suunto app?
Why can’t I sync or pair my Suunto watch and Suunto app for iPhone?
FIND MORE SUPPORT FOR:
Suunto 3 Fitness
Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR
Suunto Spartan Ultra
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro
Suunto Spartan Sport