We are looking for a Industrial Designer to join our R&D team in Suunto headquarters in Vantaa
You will be a member of a multitalented team which is responsible for the design development of all Suunto branded offering. You will be designing the future products for Suunto and participate in creating desirable solutions to our customers. The job will offer both fast-pace development programs and future concepting. In this job you report to the Head of Design at Suunto.
Responsibility areas are:
• Industrial design for Suunto products
• Conceptual design for Suunto future opportunities
• Sharing your competence and ideas within the team as a true team player
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
• Thorough understanding and competence of industrial design theory & practices
• Previous experience on consumer products is a strong benefit
• Mastering relevant design & graphics development tools
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills, fluently in English
Is this the job you have been looking for? If you share Suunto’s values – customer first, passion to win, accountability and cooperation, don’t hesitate to send your application.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Sunday 2.8.2015 via this link.
For further information, contact consultant Timo Toivanen in Taplow Finland, +358 40 825 6357, firstname.lastname@example.org