Our online service request for Suunto sports watches is available for the countries listed below. If your country is not covered, or if you have a dive instrument, compass or precision instrument, you can find your nearest service center using the Suunto dealer locator – simply select service center and the product category.
Repair is completed within approximately seven business days. If the product is not under warranty, we’ll send you a cost estimate before starting repair – if you choose not to have the product repaired, we’ll send it back to you but you’ll still be charged for the diagnosis and freight.
Instructions for completing the online service request:
1. You need a valid email address, your product serial number and access to a printer.
2. Choose your country from the list.
3. Fill in the required information. Shipping documents are automatically created for you to print. Keep them with the product you’re sending to us.
4. When you receive confirmation, call the courier at the number provided and your product will be picked up.
5. Do not send user guides, instruction manuals or sales packages with your product. We’re not able to return them.
6. If the solution is not covered by the warranty, we’ll send you payment details by email. Payments are made securely via PayPal. In Norway and Switzerland the costs are handled directly through a credit card company.
7. As soon as the product is repaired, it will be returned to the address you specified when you completed the service request.