We are looking for self-driven and confident Business Controller, Sales to join our finance team at Suunto, Vantaa, Finland.
Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We, at Suunto, build the most reliable and robust products that our consumers take to their adventures in the deepest oceans and the highest mountains. If you want to join the ride, keep on reading!
In this new and exciting role, you will be responsible for overall sales controlling and planning for Suunto globally. You will provide finance support for global Suunto sales and marketing function and report to Head of Finance, Suunto.
What do we offer?
You will be part of Suunto team within a fast-moving consumer wearables market. Suunto offers an interesting and versatile working environment globally. We continuously experiment with new technologies and introduce digital solutions to the Suunto and other Amer Sports’ brands. We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in a heart of sporting life. We strive to create a workplace with an atmosphere of passion and adventure.
- Sales reporting and forecasting in cooperation with the regional teams
- Leading monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning and budgeting
- Controlling of pricing, discounts and payment terms
- Sales related goal setting and performance metrics analyses
- Contribute to new product pricing decisions and analyze in-market portfolio price performance
- Owner of Suunto sales reporting systems
What makes you successful in this role?
To succeed, we would appreciate the following skills and qualifications:
- Several years of relevant experience in business controlling and/or sales management
- Strong commercial thinking & business acumen
- Financial analysis and planning skills
- People and network leadership skills, change management
- Consumer & market understanding
- Experience with pricing of consumer goods
- Self-driven and self-confident personality
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Master´s degree and/or relevant experience
If you believe there’s a match with your profile and this role, apply latest by February 29th, 2020 via this link.
If you need additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Business Partner Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.