We are looking for a Consumer Service & Experience Director to join our Sales and Marketing Team
Our amazing Suunto team is eager to welcome a new Consumer Service Director. If you enjoy working in fast-paced environment and you are results-oriented self-starter, we´d love to hear from you. As a Consumer Service & Experience Director, you will be responsible for the development of our consumer journey and ensuring Suunto fulfills its brand promise to consumers. The successful candidate has a proven track record of operating consumer service for technology products, strong knowledge of relevant digital infrastructures, and has experience in creating consumer journeys. She/he is Brand minded, data driven and Consumer focused.
Location is in Vantaa (Helsinki metropolitan area), Finland.
Suunto is an exhilarating company that is continuously innovating and redefining the cutting edge of sport equipment. We are passionate about bringing high class technology solutions to sports watches and dive computers and our purpose is to inspire and equip people around the world for an active and adventurous life. If you’re looking for a hands-on opportunity to make a big impact in a global environment, this is the role for you!
What would you do
We offer you an opportunity to innovate, to bring new creative solutions to drive our consumer experience strategy and execution. The main responsibilities include continuous improvement and delivery of great consumer service experience in line with Brand equity, consistently across selected touch points – while constantly improving the efficiency of the service and ways of working.
This position will be at the core of bringing holistic and consistent Brand Experience to consumers. You’ll have a unique opportunity to cooperate at the company level - making a real impact on consumers life.
Key responsibilities are:
- Create and execute Consumer Experience Strategy
- Strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key services for consumers
- Map consumer journeys and identify key touch points. Orchestrate efficient development of great & consistent Brand experience across those touch points.
- Planning and execution of Consumer Services operations to ensure consumer satisfaction and cost efficiency in chosen, relevant touch points (including contact channels and support material choices)
- Management of external Consumer support services’ provider
- Leading internal Consumer Services team
- Ensure consumer insights feedback loop to enable Suunto to excel in consumer experience and engagement. Act as the Voice of the Consumer across the organization.
- Continuous update and renewal of digital support tools and platforms in cooperation with IT teams and external providers
What we expect from the candidate
- Ability to lead both tactical and strategic initiative
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Excellent project and change management skills, well organized, able to deal effectively with competing priorities and strong attention to details
- Expertice in relevant technologies
- A team player but also a self-starter; able to work independently and as part of a global team
- Experience analyzing data, identifying trends and reporting results
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Our promise to you
We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in the heart of sporting life. We offer relocation support and competitive benefit package. Our energetic, relaxed and highly professional Suunto team is warmly welcoming new joiner in.
If you feel you are the right talent for this role, please send your application and CV in English through the link no later than 10th of January, 2020.
For further information reach out to:
- Gennady Jilinski, Vice-President Sales & Marketing, at Gennady.firstname.lastname@example.org or at +358-40-5-644-677 on workdays (no calls on 24-26th December, 1st January and 6th January) between 17:00-18:00 CET.
- Marjo Kuosmanen, Head of HR at +358-50-4869562 on 30th December between 1pm-2pm.