We are looking for a Manager, Product Quality & Risk Management to join our Product team in Vantaa, Finland.
In this role you will be ensuring the high quality of our consumer products by defining and implementing appropriate product quality and risk management procedures. You are expected to work closely both with our new product development and in-market product improvement initiatives.
The main responsibilities in this role are
- Defining quality targets for products and creating procedures ensuring targets are met
- Developing risk management methods and facilitating the risk management process
- Ensuring fact based decisions by implementing quality management methodologies and using statistical methods
- Identifying failure modes related to the most important consumer stories and linking them to the solution development process
- Facilitating the creation of a control plan that instructs the supply chain organization what to control in the mass production phase
- Gathering and analyzing product performance to create cost of quality forecasts
- Creating cost of quality estimates with the care organization
Key stakeholders for this role internally are the key contributors to product creation from technical teams and program management to sourcing and customer care. External stakeholders are various suppliers and partners.
To be successful in this role you must have
- Experience of quality engineering (preferably in consumer products)
- Strong experience in quality and risk management tools (e.g. DFSS)
- Six Sigma black belt with active track record of using related tools and methods
- Skills in statistical analysis
- Experience in reliability calculations
- Understanding of failure modes and mechanisms (preferably in consumer electronics)
- Experience of requirements management and reliability engineering
- Excellent teamwork, communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to plan the quality and risk management work as a part our product programs
- Capability to steer the work of others according to the quality and risk management processes
- Fluent written and spoken English
What you get
We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in the heart of sporting life. We strive to create a workplace characterized by our values – determined to win while showing team spirit, fair play and innovation. We offer an excellent working environment as one of Finland’s most desired employers.
If you feel you are the right talent for this role, apply now via this link. Latest date to apply is 9th December 2019.
For further information reach out to hiring manager Jussi Vähäkylä (+358 40 585 4000) preferably during the times below
- 25th November 2019, 4.00 – 5.00 pm
- 2nd December 2019, 4.00 – 5.00 pm
- 4th December 2019, 4.30 – 5.30 pm