We are looking for a Shopper Marketing Specialist to join our Commercial team in Vantaa, Finland.
To ensure world class consumer experience we need to develop, implement, and maintain in-store environments that drive awareness, consideration and retail sell-thru of Suunto products and services. The role of Shopper Marketing Specialist is to work collaboratively and in a cross functional manner to ensure the markets are properly supported with physical fixtures and materials created for the retail marketplace. The successful candidate is are to proactively interact with several internal and external stakeholders. The stakeholders include brand, commercial, product, sales teams, legal services and external agencies (design/marketing/translations) and suppliers.
The key responsibilities for the role are
• Own creative process and production of shop tools, assets and materials.
• Assist Global Head of Shopper Marketing with refinement of ISE processes, to improve acceptance and distribution of brand correct offerings across the globe
• Partner with Global Head of Shopper Marketing in the development of DIVE specific In-Store Experience elements – will include collaborating with Dive Team elements and external vendors to ensure cohesive and compelling program.
• Own monthly Shopper Marketing Newsletter/Communications
• Own creation of user guides and retail guidelines
• Collaboration with Brand Store ops to deliver a premium shopping experience in Vantaa lobby
• Utilize lobby store as retail lab to develop and test concepts (customizer, etc)
• Provide support to country teams, as required
What we expect from the candidate
• Stong orientation toward customer service – internal and external customers
• Creative problem solving skills
• Tolerance for ambiguity
• Pragmatic and proven project management skills
• Prior experience of regulated consumer business
• Knowledge of retail best practices
• Skills and experience to manage multiple suppliers
• Excellent communication, influencing and networking skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
What you get
We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in a heart of sporting life. We strive to create a workplace with an atmosphere of passion and adventure. Here you will be part of an excellent working environment as one of Finland’s most desired employers.
Suunto continuously experiment with new technologies and introduce digital solutions to the Suunto and other Amer Sports’ brands.
If you feel you are the right talent for this role, apply now via this link. Please share your CV and application letter. Latest date to apply is 31st January 2020.
For further information reach out to hiring manager Jon Feeney (+358 44 4131415) preferably during the times below
• 9th January 2020 13.00 – 15.00
• 13th January 2020 13.00 – 15.00