We are looking for a skilled and passionate, Supply Planner to join Suunto Supply Logistics team in Vantaa, Finland.
In this role you are part of our Supply Logistics team, which generates visibility through Supply Chain by one set of numbers principle and through that manages efficient and agile supply network.
As a Supply Planner you operate in a key role by ensuring fluent, efficient and on time production plan which generates up to date material demand and delivery time promise for customer orders.
To be successful, you need to have persistent, diligent way of working and still able to manage continuous changes with professional attitude. You will need to seamlessly collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as sourcing, procurement, logistics specialists, planning manager, manufacturing managers, logistics engineer. As a person you are systematic, persistent and self-imposed team player, who is not afraid of challenges in a changing business environment.
In this position, your overall focus is on managing our supply chain as an accountable leader towards internal and external stakeholders.
• Participate in monthly Demand and Supply preparation meeting & Demand and Supply balancing meeting to validate demand and review supply
• Maintaining the planning related data in different planning and master data systems
• Maintain and review fixed production plan for agreed weeks, communicate and highlight challenges and differences to counter parties
• Intensive co-operation with planning manager, logistics engineer, procurement team, factory and logistics specialists
• Maintain inventory levels by analyzing inventory status, production plan and demand plan
• Maintain finished goods safety stocks at Vantaa warehouse
• Support and manage product Ramp Down/Ramp Up fixed planning
• Meet or exceed KPI targets (on-time delivery, planning accuracy, DSI)
• Strong analytical, decision making skills
• Good knowledge of planning process and ERP systems (SAP)
• Experienced with other software packages including Windows, and Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
• Systematic way of working, attention to details and good with numbers
• Experience in Supply Chain in operational roles
• 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management specifically in areas of raw material and finished goods handling (eg. sourcing, manufacturing).
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business
• Entrepreneurial, demonstrates excellent time-management and discipline, active on hand attitude
• Take an interest in problem-solving and actively seeks solutions
• Process oriented, metrics and continuous improvement are steering operations
• Possesses passion for learning and growing
• Industrial engineering graduate, commercial education or its equivalent
We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in the heart of sporting life, as one of Finland’s most desired employers. We strive to create a workplace characterized by our values – determined to win while showing team spirit, fair play and innovation.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by August 15th 2019 via this link. For further information, please contact Laila Viinanen-Leino at +358 50 539 7593 on July 27th at 11:00-11:30 or August 6th at 11:00-11:30.