We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join our People Operations team in Vantaa, Finland.
Do you have the passion for attracting top talent and the desire to drive recruitment to the next level? How about being part of an exhilarating company that is continuously innovating and redefining the cutting edge in sport equipment? We are passionate about bringing high class technology solutions to sports watches and dive computers and our purpose is to equip people around the world for an adventures and active life.
Interested? Keep on reading.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner will play an important role in contributing and executing employer branding activities as well as ensuring future diverse talent pipeline. This position is a unique opportunity to cooperate with all the functions in the company and get a holistic view of the business. Talent Acquisition Business Partner leads the recruiting process by understanding selection and attraction challenges, as well as business priorities. We expect you to develop customized talent sourcing strategies to build diverse talent pools and pipelines. You work closely with people operations and marketing teams. Location is Vantaa, Finland.
Key responsibilities are:
• Create and execute employer branding activities
• Develop recruitment and onboarding processes
• Research and identify target candidate profiles
• Engage candidates in the recruiting process with focus on building and maintaining relationships
• Builds and maintains candidate pipeline for future employment opportunities
• Coordinate and actively participate in the selection of the final candidates
• Understands the competitive landscape for technology environment
• Maintains a presence at recruitment events, including schools, trade shows, career fairs, and other functions and assists in coordinating recruitment events when necessary
• Strong business acumen
• Experience in the deployment and implementation of recruiting strategies
• Experience recruiting for tech and design roles (with technologies such as embedded software, mobile (iOS and Android), cloud and data analytics is required. Experience recruiting for marketing and sales roles an advantage
• Ability to do qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
• Ability to think outside the box and to be creative
• 4+ years recruiting experience
We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in the heart of sporting life. We offer relocation support and competitive benefit package. Our energetic, relaxed and highly professional People Operations team is warmly welcoming new joiner in.
If you feel you are the right talent for this role, please send your application with salary request and an informative CV in English through the link no later than 30th August 2019. Please apply as soon as possible, as we start contacting suitable candidates right away.
For further information reach out to Head of HR CDDS, Global IT and Suunto Marjo Kuosmanen at +358 50 486 9562 on 20th August between 2:00pm to 3:00 pm CEEST or 23rd August between 2:00pm to 3:00 pm CEEST.