1. The contest is organized by Suunto Oy (Tammiston Kauppatie 7 A, 01510 Vantaa,“Suunto”), and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Each participant shall fully release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability with respect to the contest.
2. The contest may be participated by any person above the age of 18 living in The Fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) Japan, Australia, Austria, New Zealand. (“Territory”), excluding employees (including their family members) of Suunto or its affiliates. However, and despite the aforesaid, in the event the legislation of your home country does not allow this kind of campaigns, you are not allowed to participate. The Competition is void outside the Territory, in Puerto Rico and also in any country or region where prohibited by law.
3. The contest is open until March 11, 2019, 23:59 PM GMT and does not require purchase.
4. In order to participate, you must hold a Facebook account or an Instagram account and an Internet connection. Message and data rates may apply if you use a mobile device.
5. To participate, post a photo showing your Vertical Week spirit on Instagram or Facebook between March 3 and March 11, 2019, and tag it with the hashtag #VerticalWeek
6. Your account settings must allow for all of your posts to be public and thus, viewable by Suunto.
7. The three (3) most inspiring photos will be chosen as winners. The winners will be chosen by Suunto jury, and the outcome shall be final.
8. The winners shall send their contact details to Suunto, so as to enable Suunto to deliver the prize to the winners, at: community(at)suunto.com within fourteen (14) days after having been informed by Suunto of the win, in the absence of which Suunto is free to select another winner.
9. The prize consists of one (1) Suunto 9 sports watch (value 649 euros). Suunto reserves the right to replace the prize by another prize of the same value for any reason beyond Suunto’s reasonable control. The prize cannot be exchanged for money.
10. Any offensive or inappropriate comments (as deemed by Suunto) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
11. All rights to the participants’ pictures shall belong to Suunto and may be published or used by Suunto for research, marketing, or other business purposes without further permission from the participants and free of charge. Suunto is also allowed to make alterations and modifications to the pictures and to combine them with other works. Suunto is further entitled to assign the rights freely to any third party in particular to cooperation partners, sponsors and Suunto’s affiliated companies.
12. Suunto will handle a possible raffle tax, if applicable.
13. As a condition of entering, the entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) to the extent permissible by law: (a) to release Suunto and members of the jury, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any traveling related thereto (b) under no circumstances will the entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. By submitting your entry you warrant and represent that: (a) it is an original work of authorship and that you have all necessary rights in and to the entry to enter the contest, (b) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, (c) you have obtained permission from any person whose name, image or likeness is used in the entry (if a minor is featured in the entry, permission must be obtained from the minor’s parent/legal guardian), and (d) that publication of the entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Suunto from any claims to the contrary.
16. The contest (including these rules) and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Finland.
17. You accept these terms by participating in the contest. Suunto reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage. Suunto also reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Suunto in its sole discretion.