Where can I buy Suunto products?
Suunto products can be bought from:
- Suunto Webshop is available for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and US. To access Suunto products, go to Suunto.com - Products.
- Suunto retailers and dealers from all over the world. To see the list of authorized Suunto retailers near you, please use our dealer locator.
I bought a Suunto product, how can I be sure that it’s an authentic Suunto product?
When you buy Suunto product from an authorized retailer or from our Webshop will assure you that the product is authentic and will be covered under Suunto warranty.
Which products can I buy from Suunto Webshop?
Currently, you can buy a large selection of sports watches, compasses, PODs, heart rate belts and numerous accessories (straps, battery & service kits, etc.).
At the moment, our dive products are only available in certain webshop countries. If you wish to buy these products in other countries, please use our dealer locator to find your nearest retailer.
How can I contact Suunto if I have questions?
If this FAQ didn’t answer your questions, you can contact us the following ways:
- call our customer support
- send email to email@example.com
- fill out a "Contact Us" form in MySuunto
Our customer service will contact you within 72 hours.
Which paying methods do you accept on Suunto Webshop?
We offer a selection of payment method depending on the country you live in. Currently, you may choose to pay your orders with credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express (US only), Discover (US only). In Europe, you can also choose to pay your orders using Paypal or by international bank transfer.
If I pay by card, when will it be debited?
The total of your card will be debited when your order has been shipped.
If I pay using Paypal, when will my account be debited?
The total of your card will be debited when your order has been confirmed.
If I pay by international bank transfer, when will my order be shipped?
Your order will only be shipped when your payment has reached our bank account.
How can I be sure that your website is secured for online payments?
Our partner Ogone secures the payment system. Check their website for more details.
SHIPPING AND TRACKING
From where is the shipping sent?
For all European orders, all products are sent from our logistical base that is situated in Lièges, Belgium.
For US orders, all products are sent from our American logistical base situated in Southaven, Mississippi.
For Australian orders, all products are dispatched from our Australian warehouse based in Braeside, Victoria.
Which transporter will transport my order?
We use several international carriers to ship our orders:
- For shipment within the EU we are currently working with UPS for the standard and express shipping, and with Kiala for ‘pick up points’ (France and Spain only).
- For shipment to Switzerland we are currently working with TNT for the standard and express shipping.
- For shipment within the USA, we are currently working with UPS for the standard and express shipping, and US Postal Service for priority mail
- For shipment within Australia, the orders are delivered via Australia Post and Startrack depending on your location and the service requested.
Is it possible to send my order to a third person or to a different address than the invoicing address?
Yes, the orders are sent to the person and to the address that are on the registered shipping information. You have the possibility to register numerous addresses to your account. You can also have different addresses as shipping address and as invoicing address.
To which areas do you ship?
We ship products to: Australia, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and US.
What is the delivery time and costs?
Based on the country you are in, we offer different shipping methods. Cost and delivery times vary, so we invite you to check the delivery section of your country website.
Can I modify my shipping address after my order has been made?
We will do our best to deliver your products as soon as possible. Because of this, we cannot change the shipping address once the order has been made.
Can I choose to have my order to be delivered to a delivery office?
Currently, we suggest to have products delivered only to private addresses.
How can I know that my order has been sent?
When your order has been sent from our warehouse, we will inform you by email. This email confirmation will include a link to track your order on the courier’s website.
What happens if I’m not at the delivery address when your delivery company comes?
If you are absent when our courier comes, they will leave you a message to your mailbox. It’s sufficient to contact them again for setting a new delivery time.
How can I return a product bought from Suunto Webshop?
Returns are easy and all our orders include a return form and a detailed process to return unwanted goods. This process vary by country, so we invite you to check the detailed return instructions on your country website.