Route planning and discovering new tracks are an important part of your adventure with Suunto. They are also the basis for how we will continue to enrich your experience with the Suunto app.
You can upload your Movescount routes to Suunto app following these steps:
- open (edit) the route you have in your Movescount library.
- on the left side of the Map, you will have the description of the route you just opened, click the Export button.
- select the .gpx format (the only one compatible with the Suunto app) and click OK to save it to your PC.
You should be able to transfer the downloaded file to your Drive/Cloud or directly save it into your phone's Files.
- open the Suunto app, go to the Map section and press the plus button to Import route (GPX) and open the file.
- any modifications to the route can be done now, name it and save it to your Suunto app library.
One at a time, the routes you have saved in Movescount can be transferred to the Suunto app.