Note: This article applies for Suunto 9 and Suunto Spartan Collection watches.
To have the best user experience with the Suunto app and Suunto Movescount app, proceed with the following steps:
- Un-pair your watch from the Suunto Movescount app (Choose to ‘forget’ your Suunto 9/Spartan).
- Remove your Suunto 9/Spartan from your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Uninstall the Suunto Movescount app from your mobile phone.
- Pair your watch with Suunto app. Learn more about how to pair your watch with Suunto app here: iOS and Android.
To use Suunto app in parallel with Suunto Movescount web, sync your Suunto 9/Spartan with SuuntoLink:
- Use SuuntoLink to transfer your moves and activity data to your Suunto Movescount account as the Suunto app is currently not transferring your data to your existing Suunto Movescount account.
What are the limitations in using Suunto app and Movescount together?