We are looking for a National Account Manager Consumer Electronics (CE) Suunto to join our Go to Market (GTM) organization at Villefontaine (prox. de Lyon).
As National Account Manager you will be the contact person for strategic key accounts in the category area Consumer Electronics (CE) for Suunto whose activities encompass product introduction and presentation, as well as sales and preparation and monitoring of sell through /activation programs to meet key KPIs. You will be acting as the face of the sport, responsible for developing the influencer activation plan to accelerate sell-through, and implement brand strategies by coordinating a team of external brand ambassadors.
- Supporting a vibrant ambassador and partners to drive consumer-facing events such as community activities, demos and clinics.
- Leading the sales and business development of the CE channel for Suunto in agreed scope.
- Professional presentation of the collection and implementation of accompanying sales programs (sell through focus).
- Leading sell in / ranging with CE customers.
- Developing JBP with key CE channels and/or select big Online players.
- Acting as the face of Suunto /Amer Sports to the CE decision maker.
- Building and managing the key account relationship with the CE key decision makers relevant for Suunto.
- Providing professional consultation to customer in terms of assortment and sales measures.
- Managing trade terms with customers in professional way.
- Leading, coaching and coordinating the overall sales plans with CE Influencer Marketing Manager and marketing (eg. digital marketing) to achieve sell through and brand experience in CE stores.
- Ensuring sound forecasting and sell through driven order-demand planning.
- Intensively supporting defined strategic customers, planning, analyzing and monitoring of relevant KPIs.
- Organizing and controlling targeted sell-in and sell-through activities to achieve the sales target and KPIs.
- Ensuring exceptional brand presence in the account stores.
- Developing multi-channel accounts into the omni channel environment.
- Coordinating the ambassador community on a daily basis.
- Creating activating, growing and supporting ongoing the influencers community, sharing and using best practice.
- Coordinating incremental social media / viral activation through Ambassadors.
- Coordinating all Brand Ambassadors trainings.
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Key Account Management / Account Management preferably or sell through / retail management in the CE industry
- Technical product selling experience, ideally within the watch channel with sports industry experience
- In-depth knowledge in Consumer electronics channels, retail experience management and sell through activation
- Good understanding and experience 360 sales and marketing actions to drive sell through both in physical and online retail
- Very good written and spoken English knowledge
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly strong excel skills
- Good understanding and interest in sports wearable technology and applications
- Positive, enthusiastic and action orientated
- Self-starter/driven to succeed
- Analysing and interpreting
- Deciding and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating
- Creating and innovating
- Planning and organising
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Suunto and GTM offers an excellent working environment as one of world’s most desired Sport Watch designer and manufacturer. Suunto strives to create a workplace with an atmosphere characterized by our values – customer first, passion to win, cooperation and accountability.
Please submit your application online and when making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role. Apply via this link.