If your Suunto watch is not recognized by Moveslink2, the following steps may resolve the problem:
1. Connect your watch to your computer using the supplied Suunto USB cable. Connect to a USB port that is integrated into your computer. Avoid using USB hubs, port replicators or similar peripherals.
2. Try another USB port on your computer or use another Suunto USB cable (if available).
3. Ensure that the USB cable is squarely attached to your watch so that all connector pins are in the right place.
4. Restart your computer, open Moveslink2, and then connect your watch.
5. Uninstall and re-install Moveslink2.
To uninstall and reinstall Moveslink2 on Windows:
a. Open the Control Panel from the Windows menu.
b. Navigate to Programs >> Uninstall a program.
c. Select Moveslink2, double-click or press the Uninstall/Change button to open the uninstall dialogue. Follow the onscreen instructions.
d. Download the latest version of Moveslink2 here.
To uninstall and reinstall Moveslink2 on Mac:
a. Open the Finder.
b. Navigate to Applications and select Moveslink2. Open right click menu and select Move to trash.
c. Download the latest version of Moveslink2 here.
6. If possible, try to connect your watch to another computer that has Moveslink2 installed and works with another watch. If the watch is still not recognized, contact our customer support team for further help (http://www.suunto.com/Support/customer-support/).
FIND MORE SUPPORT FOR: