First, make sure you have the latest software installed. Your watch needs to have at least release 1.10 to be able to track sleep.
To activate sleep tracking:
- From the watch face, scroll down to the sleep insight display.
- Press and hold the middle button to enter the shortcuts menu.
- Activate Sleep tracking and set your bedtime.
- Set your Sleep target, your preferred good night’s sleep duration.
- Activate the Auto Do Not Disturb mode and define when notifications shall be snoozed.
Optionally, you can activate and manage your sleep tracking settings as well under Settings > Sleep.
FIND MORE SUPPORT FOR: