You can plan individual moves or use training programs and download them to your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical. With planned moves, your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical guides you to reach your training targets. Store up to 60 planned moves in your watch.
To use a planned move:
- Plan individual moves under MY MOVES or use (or create) a training program under PLAN & CREATE in Movescount.com and add the program to your planned moves.
- Resync with Movescount.com to download planned moves to your watch.
- Follow daily guidance as well as the guidance during your planned moves to reach your targets.
To start a planned move:
- Press to check your watch to see if you have a planned target for the day.
- If you have multiple planned moves for the day, press to see each move target.
- Press Time mode. to start a planned move or press again to return to
During a planned move, your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical provides guidance based on speed or heart rate:
Your Suunto Ambit3 Vertical also indicates when 50% and 100% of your planned target is complete.
When your target is complete or you have a rest day, future targets are indicated by weekday if the next planned move is within a week or by date of it is more than a week away: