FREE SHIPPING OVER £75 | 15-DAY REFUNDS | SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Note: This article applies for Suunto 9 and Suunto Spartan Collection watches.
The following troubleshooting steps may help resolve the most common connection problems.
Your watch is not shown in the list of devices available for pairing
Suunto Movescount App shows that no watch is connected
In other cases and if none of the above solved the issue, reset the connection between your watch and the app:
1. Forget the Movescount app from your watch. Open Settings > Connectivity. Go to Paired devices. If MobileApp is listed, press the middle button and choose Forget.
2. In the mobile app, tap the watch icon in the upper right corner.
3. Tap Details in the upper left corner and tap the Forget button.
4. The pop-up Forget Device Completely will appear. Tab on Open Settings to access your device settings.
5. Your watch will be listed under My devices. Tap on the blue info icon and select Forget This Device. Re-confirm by tapping Forget Device.
7. Restart your mobile device.
After this, pair your watch again as if you were connecting for the first time. Syncing and other actions should work as normal once pairing is completed.
Do not re-install the Suunto Movescount App:
If you re-install the app, all Moves pending to be transferred to Suunto Movescount will be lost, even if they are still in the watch. Re-installing the app does not resolve connectivity issues.