Suunto D4i is water resistant to 100 meters (328 ft) in compliance with the dive watch standard ISO 6425.
Water resistance is not equivalent to maximum operating depth. The maximum operating depth of this dive computer is 120 meters (393 ft).
To maintain water resistance, it is recommended to:
- never use the device for other than intended use.
- contact an authorized Suunto service center, distributor or retailer for any repairs.
- keep the device clean from dirt and sand.
- never attempt to open the case yourself.
- avoid subjecting the device to rapid air and water temperature changes.
- always clean your device with fresh water if subjected to salt water.
- never knock or drop the device.