You can set the countdown timer to count down from a preset time to zero. After you have activated the countdown timer, it is shown as an additional display after the TIME mode.
The timer makes a short sound every second during the last 10 seconds and sounds an alarm when zero is reached.
To set the countdown time:
- Press to enter the start menu.
- Scroll to Timers with and select with .
- Scroll to Countdown with and select with .
- Press to adjust the countdown time.
- Set the hours and minutes with and . Accept with .
- Press start the countdown.
After the countdown has stopped, the countdown timer display disappears after a one-hour timeout.
To deactivate the timer, go to TIMERS in the start menu and select END countdown.
You can pause/continue the countdown by pressing.