You can adjust all watch settings directly in the watch or through Suunto Movescount.
To adjust a setting:
- Swipe down until you see the settings icon and tap the icon.
- Scroll through the settings menu by swiping up or down or by pressing the upper or lower buttons.
- Select a setting by tapping the setting name or pressing the middle button when the setting is highlighted.
Go back in the menu by swiping right or selecting Back.
- For settings with a value range, change the value by swiping up or down or by pressing the upper or lower button.
- For settings with just two values, such as on or off, change the value by tapping the setting or pressing the middle button.
You can also access general settings from the watch face by tapping and holding your finger on the screen to open the in-context menu.